Piece of Cake requirements (bugged?)

Han_the_Dragon

I was thinking in starting this game soon, but I just realized that from all the people that earned it (7 in the US, 6 in the EU) only 2 are still on the leaderboard. 

I also found 1 of those that don't show in the leaderboard (but is counted), and he obviously hacked both versions (100% in 6-7 seconds in each + while his profile is still around, he's off the general leaderboard too).

So, now I kind of question how the 2 people still marked as achievers got it. Since both look legit and earned it somewhere during this year, was this glitched previously and now is earnable?

I really don't want to start a game with a glitched trophy, and there's next to no info on this that I can find, so I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this trophy for me. 

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately I can't comment on whether or not "Piece of Cake" is problematic yet, but it's possible to cause a hiccup in the game regarding "Beat first Track". 

As you can see in my log, I dealt with the Editor and Ghost mode first. I've been victorious multiple times on the first track (you can repeat it 14 times for the Ghost trophies and change the map name 20 times to get the Editor trophies), but didn't earn "Beat first Track". I didn't get the trophy while playing Championship mode either but deleting the save file and immediately winning the first track in Championship mode on normal difficulty allowed me to earn it. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_

I have now earned every trophy except "Piece of Cake". In order to unlock the remaining items in the garage I'd need a total of around 5,4 million credits. 

Until now I didn't figure out a way to earn many credits quickly because you get around 9k for winning a race on normal for the first time (hard is actually pretty difficult). If you finish the same race again with a best time you only get 2k each time, so working your way down with faster times second by second would take like forever (~2700 consecutively shorter races). 

Furthermore, one would have to perform this grind before winning for example race one for the very first time because some cars are only unlocked once you win a certain championship and in order to win you'd drive fast laps. 

If someone would be able to chime in with a better method than the one outlined by me any input would be highly appreciated :)

• Like 2