Self-Aware Automation Trophy

sepheroithisgod

I am trying to earn this trophy. I defeated RocBouquet as my fourth hero kill (Noel, Dantarg, and Bokhohn before her) and was expecting a generation shift to occur, but it ended up being the final one. Everything I had read said the fifth hero kill would be the trigger. Am I locked into this generation shift or can I change it to a normal one by killing a different hero?

• 6 months later...
56 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

Hi, I don't know the answer but you clearly do now (you have the plat) so can you enlighten us, please?

I don't quite remember, but you need to force a generation shift with her in the party, but it cannot lead to the final emperor(he is the only choice). I had to start a new game to get it. There was a guide on True Achievements that helped me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So for people with this problem in the future what is needed is to put copelia in your party as soon as you can and get a generation swift without triggering final emperror.

The emperor abdicating becuase you choose the dark magic path won't work and also making him LP 0 won't.

Normally this way won't let you use one of your party members as the new emperor but it will in this case as copelia won't age.

Sorry if it looks like I overexplained but this is what i would like to find when i was looking for it.