Are voids, Proving grounds and treasure chambers glitched on NG+?

Lezonidas

I have done everything and still no trophies popping, I'd understand the Void trophy not popping since I could miss one chest somewhere, but the other 2 trophies are pretty much unmissable, I've done everything and still no trophy. So the only thing that came to mind is that maybe you can't get those in New Game +, so I'd have to start a new game to get those, am I right? (I have to do another playthrough anyway since I'm missing one class and one ending)

11 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

I have done everything and still no trophies popping, I'd understand the Void trophy not popping since I could miss one chest somewhere, but the other 2 trophies are pretty much unmissable, I've done everything and still no trophy. So the only thing that came to mind is that maybe you can't get those in New Game +, so I'd have to start a new game to get those, am I right? (I have to do another playthrough anyway since I'm missing one class and one ending)

I remember there being issues with this.  I'm pretty sure those and the trophy where you have to find all hidden rooms need to be done in first play through.

I had to do another first play through because of the hidden room trophy.  Just do your third play through as a new play through instead of NG++.  It's easier that way as well.

Edited by JaneAusten69
  • Like 1