2 questions

DividedByMankind

1) Most of the trophies aren’t any quicker with a boosting partner. I assumed in my Guide on site that you’d use a boosting partner where more efficient, to get to 80 hours or less (could probably be cut by a few hours if you were completely efficient). However, the servers have been very erratic lately, so that pushes the time way up if only half the matches (or less) actually save the stats at the end.

2) No, you can boost in private lobbies, all the Lore challenges (which is what majority of the trophies are rewarded for) progress in private matches. So you’ll never come across randoms. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

1) Most of the trophies aren’t any quicker with a boosting partner. I assumed in my Guide on site that you’d use a boosting partner where more efficient, to get to 80 hours or less (could probably be cut by a few hours if you were completely efficient). However, the servers have been very erratic lately, so that pushes the time way up if only half the matches (or less) actually save the stats at the end.

2) No, you can boost in private lobbies, all the Lore challenges (which is what majority of the trophies are rewarded for) progress in private matches. So you’ll never come across randoms. 

Thanks for a quick reply m8?

6 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

2. How many people is needed for all trophies? Is there any randoms while boosting?

Most can be done via split screen in a private server or solo against bots - also in a private server.  There are a couple of lore challenges and a trophy that you need 3 people utilizing splitscreen

Edited by AJ_-_808
Typo