I can't find this game?

Define which EU store you were browsing? Sometimes there are discrepancies even between national storefronts... for instance, the game in question is readily available on my (Norwegian) storefront, whereas something like Path of Motus or Nubla is not. But there they are, plain as day, on the UK one... and Oliver's Adventures is there as well.

As to why things are like this, well, I've certainly never seen a straight or consistent answer. Probably something to do with licensing or whatever... 

31 minutes ago, ConAir said:

It has something with translating the description on the PlayStation Store. Each country has it's own language. Translation costs are high.

While I suspect it has something to do with all the specific localisation descriptions/metadata, it's not entirely correct that it's 100% about the costs. The Finnish description for this specific game for example is 100% Google-translated, and that costs absolutely nothing. But you're probably right in in the sense that all these extra requirements by different language storefronts cause mistakes to happen.

20 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

While I suspect it has something to do with all the specific localisation descriptions/metadata, it's not entirely correct that it's 100% about the costs. The Finnish description for this specific game for example is 100% Google-translated, and that costs absolutely nothing. But you're probably right in in the sense that all these extra requirements by different language storefronts cause mistakes to happen.

True, the translation in the Dutch (Netherlands) PlayStation Store isn't 100% correct either. 

But at least it's available in several EU countries and US. Perhaps the topicstarter can ask the developer of the game will come to his country as well (through Twitter). 

• 1 month later...