Trailer + Steam Comments

Hebelag

Hello there folks!

I wanted to share with you the trailer:

Autbahn Police Simulator 2 Trailer

At a first glance, it looked pretty neat! But the reputation of simulator games had me some bad feels in the guts... let's see two good and two bad comments on that game on steam (Released 2017):

Bad review 32.5 hours:

Spoiler

Most bugs were corrected in the update allowed me to play the game to the end of the campaign.
The game is actually good, but dont expect it to be a thriller game though.
I think this story mode is too short only took me 12 hours to run the whole story.
The number of radio call is low
The trigger event system is weak, I'd expect to have a key to pull the gun out of holster and a mouse aiming system. Don't expect to play a shooter its completely not that.
All in all an interesting game although lacking content.
Not enough content for its price or I'd recommend it

Bad review 15.2 hours:

Spoiler

This game suck´s!!!
A lot of missons doesn´t work for example the one where a plane has to
land on the Autobahn and every things stands nothing is moving but the game
just keep telling your to stop the Traffic ( I CAN`T STOP A CAR WHICH NOT MOVES )
Also why the is the distance in meter and when you are getting close it changes into centimeters
IT DOESENT METTER IF I AM STANDIG 30CM AWAY !!!!

It could be a good game if it works how it should be!!!

Good review 31.5 hours:

Spoiler

translated from german: I can fully understand the negative evaluations. The performance is a disaster and there are bugs, clipping errors and other things everywhere. [...]

Good review 49.2 hours:

Spoiler

The game itself is very good, the dialogues are fluent and neat (for the most part), the AI behaves (also for the most part) and the handling of the vehicles works as well... This game is actually well done... but if the developers would perhaps spend more weeks on the game, there would be mostly positive reviews... There are still some bugs and mistakes in the game but it is well done until now...
My conclusion: This game is a diamond that still needs to be polished

• Like 2

Well I hope neither "Pro: Buy all upgrades" or "Rainmaker: Gain 50.000 Influence Points" are grinds... 
But yeah I looked up some Steam Forums and they say it's pretty fast....

BUT: Many users report that achievements don't unlock for them, let's hope that those bugs don't transfer to the PS-Version ?

• 4 weeks later...