Microsoft account link issue

The_Retro_Maniac

It does not allow me to unlink the account it says check your internet connection and there is no issue with that. I did try signing out of it and it came up with the remoteconnect thing i did that and it linked me back to the same id lol. On a sidenote wtf have they done with bedrock why i do feel so slow like my character has weights on him.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I could be wrong but I don't think the PS4 version has Cross-Play with the Switch, just the PC and XB1 1f914.png.

we dont have it yet because the servers dont work on PlayStation and also the fact that MS link crashed your playstation4 if you try to log in. its a pain but hopefully it gets fixed in time id love to Minecraft with a few friends on Xbox while I'm on PlayStation lol.

1 hour ago, DarkPhoenix4567 said:

we dont have it yet because the servers dont work on PlayStation and also the fact that MS link crashed your playstation4 if you try to log in. its a pain but hopefully it gets fixed in time id love to Minecraft with a few friends on Xbox while I'm on PlayStation lol.

The stability problems were fixed ages ago so now the Xbox Live sign-in works just fine :).

• 3 weeks later...