All Fuel Cell Locations - I Want To Go Home

On 1/28/2020 at 3:34 PM, GamingWithAbyss1 said:

I Want To Go Home. Eventually – Marked your first fuel pod. Momma, I’m coming home!

Thank for all the videos you made for this game (especially the effort in the timestamps on the collectibles)

For anyone checking this before their speedrun the fastest and easiest way to finish I found is:

1. Towering Crystals teleporter - only tether upgrade required (also needed for story progress) 0:45 in the video

2. Planetary Flotsam teleporter - you can get it before the tether grind upgrade; toss two bouncy eggs spores (green) on each of the two tether nodes - if you time it right jump on first, second and single thruster boost will get you to the fuel cell 3:55 in the video [you can also return later when you got the upgrade, you have to get it to reach the third area anyway]

3. Festering Chasm teleporter - bomb spore upgrade not required, you can throw it up to the cracked wall from below, there is one bomb plant just to the right. If you have trouble jumping up with only one thruster charge as in the video try via the rocks on the left and you can do it that way too. 4:15 in the video

4. Festering Chasm teleporter - as shown in the video at 5:10 , straightforward in a cave no upgrades needed whatsoever

5. Pillars of Xzorgana teleporter - as shown in the video at 7:05, you don't need the double jump just jump on top of the green pillar to the left before jumping on the ledge. You can make do through the cave with yellow spores that create tether points on even run through and take damage. Quickly grab the fuel and might as well let the creatures kill you - this will respawn you back in the Javelin and you can immediately travel back.

All in all it is easily doable in a hour without any rush.

Only upgrades you will need are the ones needed for story/area progress - one time thruster jump, tether, tether grind upgrade, stationary thruster jump (x1)

You don't need to collect resources or create any extra upgrades, or collect alien alloys. By grabbing the resources from the veins and animals you come across you should have more than enough to craft the mandatory stuff you need.

• Like 1