NEW GAME ?

Lubajz79LFC

What's going on in this game ??? I didn't equip some perks and now I can't purchase them again,because this fights are not anymore... Even I tried to delete my save and start it again thought I can start again and purchase those perks...but all my progress have been loaded again...FROM WHERE ??? :huh:   but one thing I have to done again...TUTORIAL  :angry: WTF!!!

What's going on in this game ??? I didn't equip some perks and now I can't purchase them again,because this fights are not anymore... Even I tried to delete my save and start it again thought I can start again and purchase those perks...but all my progress have been loaded again...FROM WHERE ??? :huh:   but one thing I have to done again...TUTORIAL  :angry: WTF!!!

ok, all perks can be gotten even from random battles as long as you kill the enemy. also you can fight the one time fights again in new game+ . also the game saves on server side so there really is no restarting, cept for the tutorial. so don't worry. theres nothing you can really miss in the game.

You have to keep killing (not just defeating) enemies to regain old perks. I'm not sure if the ones from primus can be respawn though.

yes they do. like i said, all of them can be gotten from killing the regular gladiator fights as well.. its pretty random and some have low % to get tho. but play enough and you can get exactly what you want.  check my topic for all perks and more info.

• Like 1