All drink recipes and tips to unlock all the trophies.

aZombieDictator

• 3 years later...
28 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Before I start this game, what is Challenge Mode like? I hate anything with a speed-run or timer-related trophies. Easy. medium, or hard?

Very easy. You can pause and the timer stops while you look up exactly what drink you should make. No disrespect to OP, just didn't know his guides existed but the walkthrough on TrueAchievements made the platinum a piece of cake.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

Very easy. You can pause and the timer stops while you look up exactly what drink you should make. No disrespect to OP, just didn't know his guides existed but the walkthrough on TrueAchievements made the platinum a piece of cake.

Thank you for the speedy response. But didn't they patch the game, and therefore disable pause during challenge mode?

If not, then I'm all over this. Looks like a whole bunch of fun. But unfortunately, I don't drink coffee at all🤣

39 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Thank you for the speedy response. But didn't they patch the game, and therefore disable pause during challenge mode?

If not, then I'm all over this. Looks like a whole bunch of fun. But unfortunately, I don't drink coffee at all🤣

I got the platinum a couple weeks ago and pausing worked. Just re-downloaded to test it and the timer definitely stops when you pause it. :)

Edited by Jordan_On_Tinder
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 3:06 PM, Jordan_On_Tinder said:

I got the platinum a couple weeks ago and pausing worked. Just re-downloaded to test it and the timer definitely stops when you pause it. :)

Thanks again for your help. I have platinum the PS4 stack. Doing the PS5 version now. Fun little game. But I still don't drink coffee🤣

• Like 1

• 4 months later...