Chapter Select...Easy trophies.

Caudill

So apparently this game offers a chapter select, available immediately after the prologue/tutorial, after you leave your prison cell and are given access to the town overworld map for this first time.

This is surprisingly easy to find, if you habitually hit the interact button while walking around world maps on the off chance you may find something (like I do) you could easily stumble upon this. It's located south-east of the the blacksmith/crafting location on the map, down a small stair case and in the corner of an elevated platform overlooking the Naziri camp. If you hit the 'X' button in this location you will see the interact prompt come up wanting you to hold the button...hold the button down and you are warped to a level select that allows you easy access to any chapter in the game and helps easily unlock multiple trophies.

I take absolutely no credit for this, I stumbled upon the level select exploring but then googled it and seen this youtube video describing how to use it for achievements, video was for Xbox One, I was curious and tried and can confirm it works on PS4 as well. 

Obviously this pretty much ruins the game, I was nearing the end of chapter 3 on a legit playthrough (that I was so far really enjoying) before trying what is shown in the linked video but this is a trophy focused website and I'm sure others will love to use this so figured I would share. Still early it seems, as comments for that video show there are more achievements/trophies that can be earned besides what he recorded, so there may be a way to use this to obtain a quick/easy platinum. I've only got what trophies that are shown in the linked video and can confirm that they work atleast.

Enjoy? :)

Edited by Caudill
typos
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

this unlocked some of the choice related trophies, but not the ending trophies. Also i started a new game to work towards the other merchant and evil ending, and after giving the oksae to the other merchant i didn't get that trophy either. So i think if you use the dev room it will disable trophies on your saves.

EDIT: got the dev room to work with trophies too, but had to go to a more previous location than the final three colored ones (for each alignment). Also got the other merchant choice trophy to work but had to restart my ps4 and when i got back to the game, it popped in the menus.

Edited by Vern3r0z