Euro Critics Choice Promo

cris3f

I was looking for a game I want from 10 Tons, and surprisingly it's on sale.  There's a lot of other stuff, promotion is from 5/2 to 19/2.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2020/02/05/playstation-stores-critics-choice-promotion-starts-today/

Ignore the minimalist list on the blog page, it seems that there's more than 200 titles on this new sale.

I doubt the 10 Tons stuff is critics choice, but they do provide multiple plats / 100% on the PS4, Vita and PS3 with one purchase.

• Like 1

Far Cry 5 season pass still not on sale but the game itself is for 18 euros... FFS Sony the season pass is currently 7,50 euro on PC, I am not paying 30 for it!

Just checked the NA sale and what do you know? It's bloody 15 euros there! Ugh...

Edited by Mathieumatic
NA sale
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mathieumatic said:

Far Cry 5 season pass still not on sale but the game itself is for 18 euros... FFS Sony the season pass is currently 7,50 euro on PC, I am not paying 30 for it!

Just checked the NA sale and what do you know? It's bloody 15 euros there! Ugh...

Yep, pretty much the same situation with most of the games in the EU “sale”. 

Europe is an overpriced joke.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bliss said:

Yep, pretty much the same situation with most of the games in the EU “sale”. 

Europe is an overpriced joke.

Get a US account. I did it, only minuses are stuff that has DLC and it' not included in the package you bought and Vita stuff (this one seems to be solvable, the first means you have to wait for the DLC to go on sale in the US store). Then check on PSPPrices which version you should buy.

I even wanted 2 or 3 games I could not buy on my store, and support is awful, so problem solved bought them even cheaper in the US when they were on sale.

Edited by cris3f

Just now, cris3f said:

Get a US account. I did it, only minuses are stuff that has DLC and it' not included in the package you bought and Vita stuff (this one seems to be solvable). Then check on PSPPrices which version you should buy.

I even wanted 2 or 3 games I could not buy on my store, and support is awful, so problem solved bought them even cheaper in the US when they were on sale.

I’ve now got one, along with a Canadian account (don’t bother — unless you know a Canuck willing to trade codes, it’s very bothersome to top up the account) ... but regardless, the pricing of games and all that in the UK/EU is still ridiculous

3 minutes ago, Bliss said:

I’ve now got one, along with a Canadian account (don’t bother — unless you know a Canuck willing to trade codes, it’s very bothersome to top up the account) ... but regardless, the pricing of games and all that in the UK/EU is still ridiculous

It's rare but sometimes it's worth it to buy in Europe. Price wise and the possibility of playing the game on the Vita in a more normal way.