I'm impressed

OuiSomari

Just wanted to say that i'm really suprised about that the platinum is a uncommon because in my experience it was harder then expected.

I think only players that know the game did complete it but i can be wrong ofcourse.

Edited by HennyHazeman

4 hours ago, HennyHazeman said:

Just wanted to say that i'm really suprised about that the platinum is a uncommon because in my experience it was harder then expected.

I think only players that know the game did complete it but i can be wrong ofcourse.

Are the 5 ranked wins boostable, as in can you find someone you know and keep re-matching? That's what probably makes this platinum unobtainable compared to the other fighting games, i.e. Mortal Kombat 11, Tekken 7, and Soul Calibur VI.

On 7-2-2020 at 5:34 AM, BestUsername---- said:

Are the 5 ranked wins boostable, as in can you find someone you know and keep re-matching? That's what probably makes this platinum unobtainable compared to the other fighting games, i.e. Mortal Kombat 11, Tekken 7, and Soul Calibur VI.

I did it without help and it's not long ago that i completed doa6 so you can try it but idk of it is boostable.

11 hours ago, serpent_guy said:

5 ranked wins in a row trophy isn't easy to boost (technically nearly impossible unless you're using 2 PS4s your own) since you can't see who's your opponent this time (unlike DOA5) & you're only given 10 secs to decide accept or not.

Oh ok thanks for the info, might get it now instead of using Core Fighters like I did with 5. since it's on sale and I've been playing since the PS1 days.

22 hours ago, HennyHazeman said:

I did it without help and it's not long ago that i completed doa6 so you can try it but idk of it is boostable.

I was just asking since you said that the Platinum is uncommon.

• 3 years later...
On 2/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, BestUsername---- said:

Oh ok thanks for the info, might get it now instead of using Core Fighters like I did with 5. since it's on sale and I've been playing since the PS1 days.

I was just asking since you said that the Platinum is uncommon.

It is maybe possible to boost it but i don't know how that works with ranked. In my experience was just waiting until someone was also searching in ranked. The positive benefit in my situation was also that i used my main character that i played in every doa game so maybe the win rate got easier for me but i'm not sure tho!

Edited by OuiSomari