ALL FOR ONE

adamislost

18 minutes ago, adamislost said:

I didn't recruit Vicor Max on my first playthrough, but did all the other companion quests. Does anyone know if I start a new playthrough and complete Max's quest line if the trophy will pop? Or do i need to do everyone's again

I'm not sure but you might could just load your end game save which should be right before the end and just go recruit him and do his quest i don't remember if there was a cut off time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

I'm not sure but you might could just load your end game save which should be right before the end and just go recruit him and do his quest i don't remember if there was a cut off time

I wish i could do that, but early in the game I directed the power to the Geothermal plant which made Edgewater hostile to me including Max and i couldn't recruit/talk to him any more because He only attacks me now on site.     :-(   if i knew it would have had that outcome i would have recruited him sooner.

1 hour ago, adamislost said:

I wish i could do that, but early in the game I directed the power to the Geothermal plant which made Edgewater hostile to me including Max and i couldn't recruit/talk to him any more because He only attacks me now on site.     :-(   if i knew it would have had that outcome i would have recruited him sooner.

Oh that sucks :( well I guess you'll have to do another run atleast it should be kinda quick since u already did most all the other stuff