Can't create gaming session

You booted the game? If you have the game on your PS3 HD, but never played it, it's likely that it won't be in your trophy list, so you won't be able to create a session for it.

This doesn't seem to be your problem, though.

Read his post.  He says his list is empty.  He has plenty of games in his profile that should show up in the list, so it's a different problem.

Been reading a bit a about flagged users. 3 years ago I used a *hint hint from a certain *hintfaqs to get platinum for Socom confrontation which probably makes me flagged. Does this mean I can't create a game session on this site?

Edited by Vick-Thor

Been reading a bit a about flagged users. 3 years ago I used a *hint hint from a certain *hintfaqs to get platinum for Socom confrontation which probably makes me flagged. Does this mean I can't create a game session on this site?

Yes, that's probably what it is.

Edited by Eternal21

Read his post.  He says his list is empty.

Read my post, i said that probably wasn't that, only a merry suggestion:

This doesn't seem to be your problem, though.

I don't think you got flagged, PSNP it's quite hard to ban or flag someone, what is something good for good players and may be flagged by mistake, but could be a bad think about being unable to ban hackers like Frank OZ.

Check if you can join sessions for games that you own.  Supposedly if you were flagged, you won't be able to do that either (you won't see Join Session button on the right side)

Oh well whatver school starts next week so no more time for completing online stuff. Thanks for all those who tried to help. Have fun in your games. Peace out.

You can always try putting a session together by posting in boosting threads on PS3Trophies.org, or friending people that start their sessions here, after posting a message you want to join.