Fastest way to max all BAND skills?

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/02/2020 at 1:15 PM, Samakin_Pie said:

Fighting Metatron in the final level is slightly faster. I haven’t started a second lap so I don’t know if anything is faster on that.

That is what I'm am doing now. Hopefully the level of all your party members raises per boss fight!

• 3 months later...

This is one hell of a grindy trophy. You need Band level 99 to be able to acquire all the skills. It's additional 10+ hours of grinding Metatron alone. Fortunately Alice's 90 lvl skill halves the cost of your casts and with good curse skill slapped on her you can just farm Metatron by holding R1 and pressing O all the time. Most of the time I did not even feel the grind thanks to that, as I was able to watch some series and movies doing this.

1 hour ago, nickr_ said:

I heard playing NG+ on the hardest difficulty is faster than grinding Metatron

And of course is more fun than a mindless grind. That's a viable alternative for skilled players.

I went to NG+ on Risky and died from one shot of the first trash mob. Tried to push through and my party was obliterated in 10 seconds on the first "mini-boss". Went back to Metatron farm and never looked back. Unfortunately I don't know Japanese at all so my Personas were badly put together. I had no idea what any of the passive skills I passed did, or even what my accessories meant. If you gave me an English version, I would definitely have no trouble putting OP party and blasting through Risky difficulty, but alas...