Out of the frying pan

Durrun

Has anyone been able to finish this last mission of the tutorial campaign? when i sent out troops to find the camp in all 4 directions, they found nothing. then the game just goes on forever with no more story missions to do. could this be a bug? post any info u have below or any videos (pc or otherwise) that have this mission played out in full as i couldn't find any myself. thx

Edited by Durrun

I'm in the same boat as you. The game goes on forever and I could never find the Bandit Camp.  My plan is to level up further, to make managing that map a little easier later on... In one of the scenario missions an actual physical Bandit Camp appears that you can send your troops to attack. Maybe you just need to hold off long enough for that to happen? It's sitting at 0.00% right now, so I'm skeptical. That map is a total shit-show.

20 hours ago, TheProjectHate said:

In one of the scenario missions an actual physical Bandit Camp appears that you can send your troops to attack. Maybe you just need to hold off long enough for that to happen?

i saw that which is why im thinkin it may be bugged. givin the flow of the rest of the campaign, it doesnt make sense that it would just leave u hangin like that with no direction at all. let me know tho if u get anything to happen

Edited by Durrun

I played it for 12 hours before i realized it was not going to end.  Must be a bug.  The other scenarios I have been playing through you get bandit camps to attack but they are bid and obvious.   Honestly feel kind of dumb before I realized it was broken and looked on the trophy list to see 0.0% complete.  Kind of crappy that a game is released on the ps4 and you cant finish a tutorial.  Who is doing quality control?

i sent them an email on thursday feb 27, but havent heard anything as of writing this

scratch that, just checked my email ---

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the trouble!

We are investigating that matter already.

The problem is probably that you have a certain chance each time you send out your spies but you can only send out 4 times and if you are unlucky you won’t find the camp with those 4 tries.

So we have either to increase the amount of tries or give a 100% chance on the 4th try.

Not sure when we will have a patch ready for that. Also we won’t probably be able to fix it if you are already stuck.

Perhaps you still have a savegame before you sent out your spies?

If not you would have to restart the whole map or just move on to the next one.

Thank you for your understanding!"

--- so it looks like what i suspected was right. they didnt put the last mission at 100% or its bugged. hope they patch it soon

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some good news:

Hey there,

And thank you for reaching out to us. We are currently fixing a few more bugs on console and are then ready for the submission, which will take a few days probably. We hope to have a new version released at the end of next week!

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

[email protected]