I Need a Better Trophy Guide

I just started and I'm using this guide
https://***/trophy-guides/ps4-guides/yu-no-a-girl-who-chants-love-at-the-bound-of-this-world-trophy-guide/

I'm following it, but there's a part on Stage 2 – Completing Mitsuki’s Route that doesn't have enough explanation. I was able to follow the guide up till the point of the Device. The guide doesn't mention that you'll be booted back to the school after clicking on the device nor does it explain the steps from the device to it's next recommended step of Storehouse Entrance. The guide doesn't tell you what to do or how to get the Wearhouse Entrance to continue on.

I need some help here. 

EDIT: And I think I screwed up my run because

Spoiler

I got stuck in the Wearhouse and got out before the guide has it being done and I think I missed out on getting the medal trophy. I got the rope trophy randomly while being stuck in the wearhouse, the guide has the rope trophy being gotten around the device.

EDIT 2: Now I'm stuck trying to find Mitsuki.. HALP

Edited by ISeeWutUDidThere
Extra info

I'm not too far into this game, might just start from the beginning again and try to figure it out. The only other guide I found was for the original version and I'm not 100% sure if it can be trusted.

I went to their Discord and asked for help but it seems pretty dead. Might email them if I don't get an answer if I can't figure this out.

Edited by ISeeWutUDidThere
Grammatical Errors

2 hours ago, ISeeWutUDidThere said:

I'm not too far into this game, might just start from the beginning again and try to figure it out. The only other guide I found was for the original version and I'm not 100% sure if it can be trusted.

I went to their Discord and asked for help but it seems pretty dead. Might email them if I don't get an answer if I can't figure this out.

My writers are from Canada, so they are currently sleeping. They will reply once they are awake :)

If it makes you feel any better, I just used their guide and its very inconsistent, similar to their other guides. It's missing steps, or just have wrong or missing info. Even certain objects you have to check are not even called what is wrote in the guide.