Only 79p on sale currently.(uk)

charxsetsuna

Myself personally and perhaps many others, I probably wouldn’t buy this due to the lack of a Platinum trophy unless it was free with or without ps plus, then I’d download it for the 100% but I personally wouldn’t waste a penny on a ‘No Platinum’ game

34 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

Myself personally and perhaps many others, I probably wouldn’t buy this due to the lack of a Platinum trophy unless it was free with or without ps plus, then I’d download it for the 100% but I personally wouldn’t waste a penny on a ‘No Platinum’ game

Is that a general rule or for this game specifically?  Hypothetically would you potentially miss out on a decent game by refusing to purchase it just because it lacked a Platinum trophy?

Edited by gazdavis11
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

His trophy list shows hes consistent. To each their own I guess 

Yeah I did look and it's a nice profile, I wasn't criticising, anybody can play in any way they want.  For me games are a hobby, a pastime I enjoy and trophies are secondary, I mean we all took up gaming in the first place to enjoy ourselves and I don't think I would personally deprive myself of something I'd potentially enjoy for the sake of a missing platinum trophy.  However as you said, each to their own and I respect that.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 9.3.2020 at 4:23 PM, ShahinMiah said:

basing your whole gaming experience around platinums, is just sad...