The easiest way to kill the Adamantoise for the Tortoise Toppler trophy

cronocyde

Here's an easy strategy for killing the Adamantoise, which is one of the hardest and longest trophy in the game. I don't see this strategy using the ring of Lucii much around the internet or in trophy guides, so I decided to make a 2 minutes video explaining how to do it in a couple of simple steps. It literally took me 5 minutes to bring the beast down and the other strategies involved a high party level and a one hour strategy which you don't even need for the platinum.

If you have any questions, let me know :-)

Thanks for watching!

Visual guide: 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the reason you don't see it much is because everyone is already using it, like it's common knowledge honestly :D I mean I farmed my experience to lvl 120 in all 5 versions with this and I don't know anyone who didn't do it with the ring. But still thanks for putting effort into it. I guess someone will be happy about it!

To add something helpful here:

There is a very good position so place noctis for the rounds, on a rock right to Adamans head. If the ring won't do it's thing, which can sometimes take a while, just let yourself down from the rock and warp up to its top in less then a second, so you can have around 3 trys in 10 seconds. Another way ist to warp between the two rocks right from the head and left from the head, but it takes slightly longer and you will have only a try every 5 seconds or so.

But if you want to level up your party for omega and other endgame content with the experience from the adaman fight (best way to level up fast), then you should try to be fast bc it already takes hours, expecially if the ring has a round of "I just don't feel like killing this thing again". happens :D

• Like 2