Best fighting games to plat for Vita?

im0017

I'm really in the mood to play a fighting game, and these types of games really benefit (for me at least) from having a plat to work for as a main focus of playing. However, it seems like all the fighting games on Vita all have really low plat %, so I was wondering which one was the easiest in the communities eyes?

Easy is really subjective cause I consider dengeki the easiest. Marvel 3 isn’t too bad if you can finish the mission mode. I feel like it’s all about your skill and the time you have cause sometimes you just can’t get the platinum cause nobody is reliable to help with online so sometimes it isn’t even on you.  The low percent can also be attributed to people not playing vita fighters like that.  Either way if you figure out one you wanna play and need some help for anything online you can add me I have most of them I don’t mind helping. 

On 3/13/2020 at 3:00 AM, DemonicDraco said:

Sfxtekken would be fairly easy if you can get the stupid adhoc trophy. 

Besides the ad hoc trophy, how are the other trophies?

On 3/13/2020 at 3:45 AM, enaysoft said:

I find complex fighting games don't work so well on VIta because while you are bashing all those inputs out, it can sometimes be tricky to keep the screen still.

I get that, but really the only problem I am running into is the small buttons. My sausage fingers struggle to tap the button I intend, but whenever multiple button inputs are required it works out fine, so I guess it all evens out.

1 hour ago, im0017 said:

Besides the ad hoc trophy, how are the other trophies?

I get that, but really the only problem I am running into is the small buttons. My sausage fingers struggle to tap the button I intend, but whenever multiple button inputs are required it works out fine, so I guess it all evens out.

2d fighters run great at least as far as i can tell. The only trophy besides adhoc i wasnt able to get is the one for mission mode i think i gave up on one where i had to fight all 4 of the shadoloo kings. Im only decent at fighters so most people more dedi ated to the genre would be able to plat it fairly easily id say. 

I got the adhoc trophy on streetfight x tekken many years later after I got a second vita and just boosted with myself.

The trophies on the game are kinda tricky, like DemonicDraco only trophy I could not get was one of the mission modes in the game.

Also grinding all the online trophies for sf x tekken was shit. However I boosted with myself on PS3, grinding was boring as hell. Game is pretty decent though.

The online trophies of Street Fighter X Tekken will take a lot of time, I boosted them with a guy and it took like 7-8 hours. Also, the gameplay based trophies (Such as perform that move 500 times) can be boosted by yourself in VS Mode with a second controller if you have one, or you can work for them during the Online grind. Not sure which of these two options is the quickest, I did them in VS Mode by myself and it took A LOT as well, I worked on these trophies for months and it was boring as hell, but turning off the audio and listening some musics or watching videos do help. And in top of that, the missions are insanely hard, so far I've given up on them because they are too hard and I prefer to play other games, so considering everything it would be a really hard and satisfying Platinum to obtain. Good luck if you'll decide to try!

Edited by KenjiCBZ
Forgot it was Vita, lol, so you can't use a second controller. No idea if a similar method exists.