Level 64 glitched??

StubbsDK

Yeah I have the same problem with lvl 64. Won't complete, but the green guys are all off the screen completely.

There is a youtuber making a how to series, but they have not reached lvl 64 yet, this is also the only info I came across about this game outside of trophy and achievement type sites (none have any info, this site has the most, and that is not much) - Dukes4369 on youtube - waiting to see what happens with them if nothing else.

• Like 1

80 -
Move the tennis ball above the yellow drive motor thing (right side) sitting on the lower platform, drop it from just under the conveyor belt. With some adjusting you can get the ball to drop in such a way that it will first knock the right most green guy off, and than bounce in such a way as to knock the left most green guy off too.

Move the dart gun so it points at the top guy on the right - at the lighter, move the balloon nearby (not sure it matters where it is, but this is what I did),attach to gun, bye bye green guy.

Hope it is clear.

64 - move the ramp over to the platform that holds down the balloons, so that the bomb can slide one it when you Trigger the engine.

The balloons needs to be moved with the spray can, and you put it as close to the moveable balloon.

The straight moveable wall needs to be at the bottom so the lighter slides off it down to the slimer

I only miss 91 now!

• Like 1

I have not long finished getting the platinum this afternoon, so if anyone is stuck on a particular level i would be glad to help.

Levels 1 - 30 are up and i will be doing videos for Levels 31 - 40 tomorrow sometime and get that up as soon as possible.

Most of you that have been playing will no that it has a bad tendency to crash which has been a bit frustrating at times, the more i progressed in the game the more fine tweaks i had to do on levels to be able to move forward.

Hope this information is off some use to anyone in the community. Other videos will follow in due course.

Thank's to all that read this, for now i am going to have some rest. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dukes4369 said:

I have not long finished getting the platinum this afternoon, so if anyone is stuck on a particular level i would be glad to help.

Levels 1 - 30 are up and i will be doing videos for Levels 31 - 40 tomorrow sometime and get that up as soon as possible.

Most of you that have been playing will no that it has a bad tendency to crash which has been a bit frustrating at times, the more i progressed in the game the more fine tweaks i had to do on levels to be able to move forward.

Hope this information is off some use to anyone in the community. Other videos will follow in due course.

Thank's to all that read this, for now i am going to have some rest. 

THX Bro! we are waiting for the continuation))

• Like 1

Levels 31 - 40 

At 02:21 there is a loud screeching noise that is not from anything i have done that is actually from the game itself, so anyone wearing headphones beware!

Hope this helps you all out 

Edited by Dukes4369
Words to add
  • Like 1