Missing collectable

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This is what I used. #25 is wrong though, or has a typo. I actually ended up finding it on top on a hill near the buildings that are surrounded by a fence (south of your house if I remember correctly).

23 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

This is what I used. #25 is wrong though, or has a typo. I actually ended up finding it on top on a hill near the buildings that are surrounded by a fence (south of your house if I remember correctly).

I'm missing a collectible myself - it's on the second page, second row down on the left-hand side. I've run through the collectibles guide multiple times but cannot find the one I'm missing :(. I really hope this hasn't glitched on me so I'll have to do a second playthrough :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm missing a collectible myself - it's on the second page, second row down on the left-hand side. I've run through the collectibles guide multiple times but cannot find the one I'm missing :(. I really hope this hasn't glitched on me so I'll have to do a second playthrough :(.

Using that xboxachievements guide, do you know which number you’re missing? 

11 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Using that xboxachievements guide, do you know which number you’re missing? 

Unfortunately not :(. I've gone through the list with a fine tooth comb and can't figure out which one I'm missing.

EDIT 1: I've started a new game and it looks like I'm missing no21 in both saves.

EDIT 2: It was that one. The Guide is wrong about that one as well, because it's actually to the North East of the statue and in some bushes, not the East. No25 should say to follow the path from no 24, not 23. That Guide sucks ass and is riddled with errors and bad descriptions.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.