Collectible in barn

I've found two different videos that reference how difficult this one is to pick up. They basically say you will eventually get it. I've spent about twenty minutes walking up to it, back and forth, clicking slowly, clicking rapidly, clicking while standing still, clicking while moving...nothing seems to trigger it picking up like the videos.

I see people have recently earned the platinum here. Is there a better trick or a detail? Or by eventually do they mean a really long time of trying.

After redoing all the terrible long endings I don't want to not get the platinum from one damn collectible. Any ideas?????

Thanks!!

• 4 months later...

Just passed 1 hour trying.

Tried with Harry, tried with Kurt, Tried with Kurt after pushing the cart inside. WTF!!!

Any ideas?

Got it by running while trying to pick it up.

R2 + spam X worked

Edited by dzstrpc
Solved
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

Just passed 1 hour trying.

Tried with Harry, tried with Kurt, Tried with Kurt after pushing the cart inside. WTF!!!

Any ideas?

Got it by running while trying to pick it up.

R2 + spam X worked

Yeah it took me an hour of button mashing too and trying with Harry, then Kurt, then Harry again.

Moved my character all over the place trying from different angles and even from behind the fence that stuck out on the left.

Finally I tried running around in circles and then mashing the button while running into it. Worked first time for me.

Think I spent more time on that one collectible than the various endings.. :facepalm: