10 minutes ago, Mindtrash_USA said:

Thank you so much for these videos!

Question regarding the Immortal trophy, do you have to complete every missions in one go? or you just have to ensure you completed every level at least one time without dying or loading a checkpoint?

Thanks in advance!!

what i would recommend is play on recruit, take your time, watch for grenades, and make sure you dont get melee'd from behind. after each mission save and quit then copy your data to a USB, then if you die next mission just copy from USB to the console. after every mission back it up.*

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

what i would recommend is play on recruit, take your time, watch for grenades, and make sure you dont get melee'd from behind. after each mission save and quit then copy your data to a USB, then if you die next mission just copy from USB to the console. after every mission back it up.*

Thanks for the tips!!

2 hours ago, Mindtrash_USA said:

Thank you so much for these videos!

Question regarding the Immortal trophy, do you have to complete every missions in one go? or you just have to ensure you completed every level at least one time without dying or loading a checkpoint?

Thanks in advance!!

You can just play every chapter in any order. If you die, just simply restart the mission.

1 hour ago, Mattematics-94 said:

Thats completely unnecessary. You dont have to restart all over again, so there is no need for backuping the savegame. Just restart the mission you failed.

• Like 4