Untouchable

Champ147

For those of you that are struggling with this trophy. You CAN reload saves and still unlock this trophy. If you happen to get hit at some point just immediately pause, exit to title screen, and reload that file. 

By default the game auto saves at...

- Beginning of level

- After every shrine you purify

- Beginning of boss battles

Hope this helps and have fun. 

Side Note: I actually really enjoyed this game as a fun hack n slash. Wish there was more content though. Good game for just $4.99US.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Champ147 said:

For those of you that are struggling with this trophy. You CAN reload saves and still unlock this trophy. If you happen to get hit at some point just immediately pause, exit to title screen, and reload that file. 

By default the game auto saves at...

- Beginning of level

- After every shrine you purify

- Beginning of boss battles

Hope this helps and have fun. 

Side Note: I actually really enjoyed this game as a fun hack n slash. Wish there was more content though. Good game for just $4.99US.

How long is the game to 100% Like to have a 4-6 hour game to play right now?

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

If you watch a couple YouTube videos on a fast route through the levels and you collect the hidden items on the way, could take you around 2 hours.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Mmm ok i may get down the road thanks for the info 

Basically you looking at...

1 playthrough for each character at less than 30 minutes each. 

Make one of those playthroughs an untouchable run where you don't get hit at all. As mentioned above, you can just keep reloading the save for this to

And maybe one more run to grind through the break 1500 items

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Champ147 said:

Basically you looking at...

1 playthrough for each character at less than 30 minutes each. 

Make one of those playthroughs an untouchable run where you don't get hit at all. As mentioned above, you can just keep reloading the save for this to

And maybe one more run to grind through the break 1500 items

seems easy ;)

3 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I just got the plat, and I would say it's almost in this range if you do it without looking at any guides (guides aren't necessary anyway).

Initial playthrough for any character should average about 40 minutes, particularly if you spend some time looking for the secret items. 3 more playthroughs to get the "under 30 minutes" trophy for each character; this might take 1 more extra playthrough depending on how comfortable you are with the character and the levels though, since my second run with a new character was just barely over 28 minutes. I did start with Yamato, then Uzume, then Hinome, so it may depend on preference with playstyle.

Untouchable took me quite a while, and I would estimate real-time of maybe an hour and a half, due to all the reloads. I ended up playing as Uzume for it, inching my way through levels carefully, and my final time was 58 minutes.

So that's 40 + (30x3) + 90 = 3 hours and 40 minutes, give or take 20/30 minutes depending on the player. I could see people getting it done in 2 hours though if they were really good at it.

Untouchable isn't quite as easy (imo) as all the plat achievers make it look. I've noticed certain characters fare better with certain bosses, but for Uzume, the 3rd and 4th boss fights were probably the worst. A decent amount of RNG is in the 4th fight with how the enemies spawn; for the 3rd boss fight, the final phase takes some practice to get right.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Whirled03 said:

I just got the plat, and I would say it's almost in this range if you do it without looking at any guides (guides aren't necessary anyway).

Initial playthrough for any character should average about 40 minutes, particularly if you spend some time looking for the secret items. 3 more playthroughs to get the "under 30 minutes" trophy for each character; this might take 1 more extra playthrough depending on how comfortable you are with the character and the levels though, since my second run with a new character was just barely over 28 minutes. I did start with Yamato, then Uzume, then Hinome, so it may depend on preference with playstyle.

Untouchable took me quite a while, and I would estimate real-time of maybe an hour and a half, due to all the reloads. I ended up playing as Uzume for it, inching my way through levels carefully, and my final time was 58 minutes.

So that's 40 + (30x3) + 90 = 3 hours and 40 minutes, give or take 20/30 minutes depending on the player. I could see people getting it done in 2 hours though if they were really good at it.

Untouchable isn't quite as easy (imo) as all the plat achievers make it look. I've noticed certain characters fare better with certain bosses, but for Uzume, the 3rd and 4th boss fights were probably the worst. A decent amount of RNG is in the 4th fight with how the enemies spawn; for the 3rd boss fight, the final phase takes some practice to get right.

Oh damn! Not easy then LOL thanks for info on that matter! I kinda knew it would be a little difficult its rare platinum