Do Not 'Dashboard' Out Of March To October

TheGoaler

You only get 3 strikes, and i struck out around game 120.

I was using my Mets and we fleeced the Brewers for Christian Yelich, lol, but i messed up on his first scoring opportunity with 2 men on base. I had dashboarded out two previous times, maybe 3, and they gave warnings.

This time, it said 'Strike 3,' you will not be able to earn any additional affinity points. It was a dumb move by me because we went on to have a ridiculous 125-37 record!! The MLB record is 116 by Seattle

a few years back.

I just continued for the trophy for a regular season and now have started a new one.

I thought since it was an offline mode, that we could dashboard and be safe, but no.

Be careful if you want to continue gaining points for the team you are using. I'm hoping the few i gained at the All-Star break will count towards the Conforto Diamond.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

You only get 3 strikes, and i struck out around game 120.

I was using my Mets and we fleeced the Brewers for Christian Yelich, lol, but i messed up on his first scoring opportunity with 2 men on base. I had dashboarded out two previous times, maybe 3, and they gave warnings.

This time, it said 'Strike 3,' you will not be able to earn any additional affinity points. It was a dumb move by me because we went on to have a ridiculous 125-37 record!! The MLB record is 116 by Seattle

a few years back.

I just continued for the trophy for a regular season and now have started a new one.

I thought since it was an offline mode, that we could dashboard and be safe, but no.

Be careful if you want to continue gaining points for the team you are using. I'm hoping the few i gained at the All-Star break will count towards the Conforto Diamond.

Ouch. I know you were playing offline but I wonder if that would still happen if someone turned off their internet connection from the system settings.

On 4/9/2020 at 1:10 AM, skateak said:

Ouch. I know you were playing offline but I wonder if that would still happen if someone turned off their internet connection from the system settings.

There's a way they can flag your save file. I don't know how, but i think they anticipated people cheesing this mode like that.

I even reloaded a cloud save and it was still flagged.