Pre-order Bonus Codes

Stiefernaut

Hey folks. Was sifting through some emails and I MAY have two additional preorder bonus codes from the original code fiasco at launch. First-come first-serve. Enjoy.

C87R-CFNH-5RNA

245D-PRNL-ER7F

Each code is to use Death and Fury’s horses instead of War and Strife’s.

• Like 1

I don't really care for the codes as I don't own the game but I will say you should put it up as who ever posts first gets a code or gets both and so on as anyone can get it and not post and leave and without anyone noting about it would feel bad. gives a better chance for them.

13 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

I don't really care for the codes as I don't own the game but I will say you should put it up as who ever posts first gets a code or gets both and so on as anyone can get it and not post and leave and without anyone noting about it would feel bad. gives a better chance for them.

I do suppose I didn’t really think it through. 

3 minutes ago, Stiefernaut said:

I do suppose I didn’t really think it through. 

well just a heads up mate as a random joe could come by and take the code and not say thanks what so ever and you won't know and same with everyone else. I remember when I saw a friend do a giveaway and they posted to a site the codes and the real winner didn't get to use it due to the fact it was posted in the chat not private message so anyone could use it and yeah. that was one hitman complete session gone to randoms due to it not being a private message to them or just posted to them only

17 hours ago, RNumbers said:

@Stiefernaut I claimed the first. Thanks a bunch, been meaning to pick up this game having played through both PS3 and PS4 versions of the first two games.

Just wanted to let you know someone who will use it got it and not just a bot, haha.

17 hours ago, TJ_Solo said:

Thanks. I redeemed the 2nd. The 1st was already used.

Glad people who needed them were able to use them!