Advice for insane post update

Loz_42

My advice for insane is to SAVE to the cloud after you insane sessions. My PS4 crashed and now I have lost my nearly completed insane run through. I had saved it prior to doing it and so I haven't lost all my other progress. This is the best tip here, don't be a wally like me and lose your hard work.

My other tips for insane is to join at night, I progress much further as there are a lot more players at night.

If you find a team who helped you complete a level, then stick with them till they leave, that's how I did 4 levels in a row. 

Medic is your best friend. I struggled to play on the other classes because I would run out of health, medics have stims and medikits that you can use on another person that will give you the health benefit as well (providing you have that skill)

Avoid matched where people playing lower than level 30. They do not have the protection they need to survive this. 

Befriend the people who you played with if it's alright with them. I completed quite a few levels by adding the people I had met online.

Having medics and a fixer is the ultimate team.

Do not stray from the main objectives, so many people die from wandering off and then getting attached by a lurker, once one person goes down, others then tend to go down. 

If you cannot join a game for the mission you require, starts the match and wait, people will join. 

• Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 5:14 AM, Loz_42 said:

My advice for insane is to SAVE to the cloud after you insane sessions. My PS4 crashed and now I have lost my nearly completed insane run through. I had saved it prior to doing it and so I haven't lost all my other progress. This is the best tip here, don't be a wally like me and lose your hard work.

My other tips for insane is to join at night, I progress much further as there are a lot more players at night.

If you find a team who helped you complete a level, then stick with them till they leave, that's how I did 4 levels in a row. 

Medic is your best friend. I struggled to play on the other classes because I would run out of health, medics have stims and medikits that you can use on another person that will give you the health benefit as well (providing you have that skill)

Avoid matched where people playing lower than level 30. They do not have the protection they need to survive this. 

Befriend the people who you played with if it's alright with them. I completed quite a few levels by adding the people I had met online.

Having medics and a fixer is the ultimate team.

Do not stray from the main objectives, so many people die from wandering off and then getting attached by a lurker, once one person goes down, others then tend to go down. 

If you cannot join a game for the mission you require, starts the match and wait, people will join. 

i agree with all of this 100%. 

there wasnt any trophy hunters playing this game when i was playing but i found people who strictly only play this game, and they are good at it. i actually found about 4 girls who were a beast in this game who helped me clear a few missions as well. i was really bad at medic so i played fixer but having a good medic is def key. one of the chicks was a medic and she helped me do 2 levels in a row that i couldnt get done before. follow what the regulars do and ask them for advice. most regulars only play on the hardest modes because they play so much. i saw some really amazing gamers in this game. tell the regulars your a trophy hunter and ask them if them and their friends will help you finish certain levels. they will usually say yah because they play the game so much they are searching for any challenge or objective. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

With a decent team medic is useless I prefer fixer instead. Key is to not take any dmg or as little as possible, your own medpack is enough. Fixer is so good at masking in “oh shot we fucked up” situations. Might sound hard but with a good team this can be achievement with relative ease as long as everyone covers their corners/hallways and pays attention if anyone else need help with theirs. It all about knowing the levels and what to expect. Also placing the right traps and the right location is key. I managed to do insane with all randoms with relative ease only a few levels required several tries to complete. 

• 5 months later...