No trophies after abandoning last event of Historic Championship

Alex_R-13

I am currently doing the Historic Championships and in the Modern Classics one I had a 40 point lead before the last event, so I simply abandoned it to save time. I got 1st place in the Championship, however I neither got the Modern Art nor the Time Machine trophy. Is this a bug or are you not allowed to abandon a single event even if you win at the end?

59 minutes ago, agamer1 said:

Yeah I think if you had started the final stage and "retired" it would have worked, but because you abandoned the championship it basically deletes all the stats 

Shit that's probably true, didn't think of that and I just abandoned in the menu.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

Shit that's probably true, didn't think of that and I just abandoned in the menu.

So ignore my last, I tried to retire from the last event I was on, won the championship but no trophy popped. So it's safe to say you have to finish every single stage even if you are winning for the trophies to pop 

49 minutes ago, agamer1 said:

So ignore my last, I tried to retire from the last event I was on, won the championship but no trophy popped. So it's safe to say you have to finish every single stage even if you are winning for the trophies to pop 

Alright, thanks for the heads up. Really stupid though, you could retire in DR 1.0 without any problems.

• Like 1