Divine Gratitude

Goikko

Anyone knows the true requirements for this trophy?

In my first playthrough I did 24/26 quests and the letter didn't appear.

Now I have 26/26 in the Play Log, I replayed chapter 14 but the letter is still not there. In the quest log I have some failed ones probaly cause I replayed chapters 3 and 8 for the bridal dresses and I don't have all of them finished in chapter 14 either. Do I have to replay all quests chapters again doing everything once more?

Exactly what I did.

First playthrough: 24/26 quests. The letter wasn't there.

Replayed Chapter 3: 6/6 quests for new dress.

Replayed Chapter 8: 3/6 quests for new dress

Replayed Chapter 9: 3/3 quests for new dress (the 2 quests I was missing, now Play Log says 26/26).

Started Hard Playthrough

Replayed Chapter 3: 4/6 quests (I stopped once I got all books).

After chapter 4 I read that the letter comes with an Elemental Materia so I jumped to chapter 14.

Replayed Chater 14: 0/9 quests. I rushed through the story to get the letter and the elemental materia, the letter wasn't there.

Edited by Goikko
More details

Don't teleport to the closest Chocobo station. 

When I did it (1st playthough, 24 quests done), I also wasn't seeing it, but then tried to teleport to the other Chocobo station in wall market and walk to the place where it should have been and it was there. 

Definitely there's some problems with this and possibly with Johnnie's trophy (I did everything related to him, but no trophy). 

1 hour ago, Goikko said:

Anyone knows the true requirements for this trophy?

In my first playthrough I did 24/26 quests and the letter didn't appear.

Now I have 26/26 in the Play Log, I replayed chapter 14 but the letter is still not there. In the quest log I have some failed ones probaly cause I replayed chapters 3 and 8 for the bridal dresses and I don't have all of them finished in chapter 14 either. Do I have to replay all quests chapters again doing everything once more?

How can you have 26/26 in the Play Log, but also have some failed ones, isnt that impossible???

Is it possible that the way the chapter/replay/checkpoint system works here that somethings get reset.....like you have everything done, but restarting a chapter then quitting resets all progress on that chapter??? 

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

How can you have 26/26 in the Play Log, but also have some failed ones, isnt that impossible???

Is it possible that the way the chapter/replay/checkpoint system works here that somethings get reset.....like you have everything done, but restarting a chapter then quitting resets all progress on that chapter??? 

For one of Aerith's bridal dresses you need to do only 3/6 sidequests on Chapter 8. The first time I did all 6 but in a second round I did only 3, so now I have those 3 completed and other one that was active is marked as failed.

Also I still haven't done any sidequest in Chapter 14 in this round.

The Play Log stil keeps records of every sidequest you finished and I hoped the letter would appear based on that. 

Edited by Goikko