Do the games you play and platinums matter?

BeenJoshed1217

57 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

A plat is a plat. 

You can have 300 plus platinum trophies but if your top earned trophy has a 60% completion rate, you are not really impressing anyone. Don't get me wrong. I have some super easy platinum trophies on my list. I will always look a game up before playing it. I do this for several reasons. It's not necessarily to see if it is an easy game. I usually want to make sure that there are no game breaking glitches. I just find that incredibly frustrating. But I understand where you are coming from. A platinum is still a platinum.

35 minutes ago, StressEater said:

You can have 300 plus platinum trophies but if your top earned trophy has a 60% completion rate, you are not really impressing anyone. Don't get me wrong. I have some super easy platinum trophies on my list. I will always look a game up before playing it. I do this for several reasons. It's not necessarily to see if it is an easy game. I usually want to make sure that there are no game breaking glitches. I just find that incredibly frustrating. But I understand where you are coming from. A platinum is still a platinum.

There are a few accounts out there that are solely rata games, I hear what you’re saying. While I love to play those games to increase rank, my top trophy is 0.11% - so I go from the extreme hard games to the easiest. I think that’s a fair approach. 

2 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

There are a few accounts out there that are solely rata games, I hear what you’re saying. While I love to play those games to increase rank, my top trophy is 0.11% - so I go from the extreme hard games to the easiest. I think that’s a fair approach. 

I completely agree. I think some of the easier games are a nice break from things. I love trophy hunting but there are times that it feels more like a job and less like fun. Which is why its important to take a break and have fun with some of the easier games like Coffin Dodgers.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...