Underrated title.

I always thought this was a GREAT game / EXCELLENT and fun multiplayer too!  I had hours and hours of fun playing this when it first came out and recently wanted to go back and jump in on some MP matches only to realize nobody played it anymore. 

It's a real shame because I thought it had wonderful weapon selection/ fun maps/ great customizable options and cool stuff to unlock as you level up.  Much, much more fun than Red Faction: Armageddon. 

You can still find games, you just need to know when the servers get busier. I been working away at the online trophies from scratch since the start of this month, and i'm at 189/250 wins. From about 4pm GMT+ 00:00 there's usually enough people online to get a game, and it gets slightly busier right through the evening. That said, the servers are an awful P2P structure, and given its not exactly CoD/Battlefield/Killzone in terms of general popularity (which is a shame because I enjoyed this game online 100 times more than killzone 2), you may have to wait around a bit in the server lobbies before finding a game. I'd give it at least 10 mins of waiting to see if anyone pops up, because sometimes a game is already running which you can't join.

• 9 months later...