Weapon challenge doesn’t appear

Rrobinvip

I can’t find any challenges ralated with weapons or gears. I read the guide and they suppose to appear at “challenge”-“weapon”, but I don’t even have selection for “weapon” in challenge. Where can I find and track my weapon challenges?EV-iwUlX0AYMZpg?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah so, I think you should progress a little more into the story. Because Gear and Weapon challenges are their own categories, it isn't found in combat. It is found under the Challenges tab though. 

It should be between the Exploration and Feats tabs.

Edited by BestUsername----
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Yeah so, I think you should progress a little more into the story. Because Gear and Weapon challenges are there own categories, it isn't found in combat. It is found under the Challenges tab though. 

It should be between the Exploration and Feats tabs.

Ok I get it. Thanks. 

• 2 years later...

For anyone worrying about this, like I was, both weapon and gear challenges appear on menu screen after you finish the "Incursion" main mission, whereupon the Launch Bay will be unlocked as part of the main area.

Trophy Guide says to work on those challenges from the beginning, however, it doesn't say at which point in campaign you can track them, which raised a serious doubt in my mind, up to the point I started to think that they were glitched on me.

I must say, though, that they were registering properly only after I unlocked them on menu screen. Before that, I had completed four missions, but only one counted towards gear challenges. I had killed over 150 enemies with Defender Assault Rifle, but, once again, only 47 kills counted towards its challenge.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 26.12.2022 at 6:53 PM, edhunter10 said:

For anyone worrying about this, like I was, both weapon and gear challenges appear on menu screen after you finish the "Incursion" main mission, whereupon the Launch Bay will be unlocked as part of the main area.

Trophy Guide says to work on those challenges from the beginning, however, it doesn't say at which point in campaign you can track them, which raised a serious doubt in my mind, up to the point I started to think that they were glitched on me.

I must say, though, that they were registering properly only after I unlocked them on menu screen. Before that, I had completed four missions, but only one counted towards gear challenges. I had killed over 150 enemies with Defender Assault Rifle, but, once again, only 47 kills counted towards its challenge.

I had the same issue (especially the "doubt in my mind" part lol) and I can confirm that nothing counts until you have unlocked both, "gear" and "weapon" section in the journal and you're able to track your progress in that

• Like 1