Platinum Unobtainable atm

OJ9999vr

Hi, OJ. 

I don't own the game but I know exactly how it feels dealing with companies and developers because of a broken/unobtainable trophy. It took me 5 minutes to create a Calypso account and write a support ticket. I really hope they fix it for you and for anyone playing the game. Here goes what I wrote, anyone willing to help feel free to copy parts of it or even the whole text:

Subject: Impossible "Willingen" Hill Record on Ski Jumping Pro VR ps4

Description:

"Hello, I love playing Ski Jumping Pro VR on ps4 and I have beaten all Hill records except the "Willingen" hill simply because it has one impossible requirement. I am 100% sure the developers at Kalypso made a mistake. The Record requirement is 155.2m, but even with the best equipment and skills maxed out it is impossible to go past 148m. As it is now, the trophy LEGEND ("Beat every Hill Record") and thus the platinum trophy can not be earned at all. Once the trophies are planned by the game developers and are part from the whole experience and final product, I would like Kalypso to fix/patch the game and put a beatable Record on Willingen Hill. I am a Ski Jumping Pro VR dedicated player, I really hope Kalypso solve this problem to the whole game's playerbase. Thanks in advance, my name"

I hope they fix it. Good luck! 

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

My tickets were answered. It says:

"Dear GravityQueeen,

Thankyou for your feedback. Your suggestions have been forwarded through to our development team."

And the other ticket was:

"(...) we already forwarded your bug report to our development team. Unfortunately, we did not receive feedback yet."

I hope it helps to fix Willingen Hill impossible record.

• Like 1

@bratMario This is my furthest jump ever on that hill, potentially the limit of what you can reach. Well unless you somehow can clip through the hill and land on the ground beneath. So one thing to note, i fall on purpose because hitting the perfect 100% landing is hard/rare, it seems to gain a little bit in comparison to a land and distance counts for some reason on quick jump, but not on career when falling (only for the first 2 jumps, aka. you can't hit retry after)

Can't hurt throwing in a ticket if you haven't already, would be nice seeing this get resolved.

Edited by OJ9999vr
  • Like 2