Pounding the Pavement Trophy Help?

kittygirl2010

I only need this last trophy for my platinum but it seems like it's taking too long to get it. I go around and stomp all the aliens but it seems like it's not counting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. ^.^

Oh and please don't tell me to do the Hard Super Boss Battle. It does not work, hence it not being alien enemies.

This is actually pretty easy :P Go to the Super Fighting Club in Downtown where you Fight Junychi. Beat the first wave and in the second wave don't claim the area, instead go to any other plataform and activate Rock - Stomp while you are being swarmed by enemies. BUT you have to complete the challenge for the kills to count! You can use this same method for I Am Become Death adding Bluff lighting and blast freeze. Whe your timer is down to about 2:30 go and claim the area so you will have enought time to kill the genki girls and Junychi.

Edited by yonyito14
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

A great way for these trophies is to find an "Upload Virus" activity that spawns Genkis instead of aliens, the Genkis die with one hit of a superpower.

Genkis count for the challenge involving kills with the ground pound, but unfortunately not for the trophy as you need to specifically kill ALIENS!

• 4 weeks later...

This is actually pretty easy :P Go to the Super Fighting Club in Downtown where you Fight Junychi. Beat the first wave and in the second wave don't claim the area, instead go to any other plataform and activate Rock - Stomp while you are being swarmed by enemies. BUT you have to complete the challenge for the kills to count! You can use this same method for I Am Become Death adding Bluff lighting and blast freeze. Whe your timer is down to about 2:30 go and claim the area so you will have enought time to kill the genki girls and Junychi.

Yes, that gets them easily. Two additional tips:

1. You can use only the Stomp and from a standing position. Freezing them first is great for grinding "I am become death", but they don't count for this trophy then. Also jumping up and stomping from air to make your stomp more powerful causes it not to caunt.

2. To make them easier to kill, switch difficulty to Casual first. Then by standing close and having Stomp maxed out, one stomp is enough to kill them.

• 5 months later...

Go to Flashpoint so you can see their health, then soften them up and stomp. It will take 2-3 stomps to kill an alien. Then, run away and it resets. Rinse and repeat. I just got it without much effort. By the way, GENKIS DO COUNT. I got 60/150 just from them.