Random Enemy after Eating 120 Lums? (2020-04-26 Daily Extreme)

ChenZheCHN

There seems to be a random enemy after eating 120 lums. Sometime he is not there. Sometime he is.

It seems that if I turn all 5 lums into pink and eat all of them in the swing before, he would spawn and fail my run. Is this a bug or something?

My character can't even jump the wall before the fire enemies.

It just keep failing to jump and die to the fire coming at the left.

I love Rayman Legends but these challenges are retarded and totally boring, it's gonna take me 6 to 9 months to grind to final awesomeness.

Hope they don't give like a 3 month shutdown warning soon

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

My character can't even jump the wall before the fire enemies.

It just keep failing to jump and die to the fire coming at the left.

I love Rayman Legends but these challenges are retarded and totally boring, it's gonna take me 6 to 9 months to grind to final awesomeness.

Hope they don't give like a 3 month shutdown warning soon

That’s it. That’s the bug I mentioned.

If there is an extra enemy, my character jumps on him, and fail the following wall before the fire enemies.

I don’t know what is the criteria, but not doing perfectly during the swing area has a good change for him not showing.

So I suggest missing one lum during the swing area, so that we can pass the wall before fire enemies.

Edited by ChenZheCHN

2 minutes ago, ChenZheCHN said:

That’s it. That’s the bug I mentioned.

If there is an extra enemy, my character jumps on him, and fail the following wall before the fire enemies.

I don’t know what is the criteria, but not doing perfectly during the swing area has a good change for him not showing.

Oh, that explains the low amount of players who entered the leaderboards in this challenge.

I guess it's not worth going back to play it cause I'll definitely will be in bronze tier 

There is a same swing area in today’s (2020-04-28) Daily Challenge. And the extra enemy after swing area may also appear or not, just the same as the day before yesterday. Luckily, no matter whether there is the extra enemy, our character could pass that point.

This 'glitcher' is actually fairly known, these ones do happen at all the ps consoles

I worked around it by swiping that platform right before it, up again, at the moment ur character landed on it, this gets it to jump higher (& over the enemy)

To be honest, Murfy lums challenges might look predetermined because of the cpu doing the biggest part, nonetheless its very technical with alot of different tweaks which can result in big changes sometimes