Heads up with a bugged companion quest (with sollution)

Misshandlad

Think it's the third quest for Beckett where you need to find Edwin's Key.

For me the quest marker never showed up which resorted me to google for it. Don't do this! Even if I found the key the quest didn't update.

However, what you should do is go to your camp and store his bar, then log out and switch server and replace the bar in your camp. This fixed the issue for me.

• Like 1

Yeah I had a decent amount of trouble with Beckett in general. Multiple quest parts resulted in his marker not showing up on the main screen. I want to say it was when a new location was added to my map that I didn't have before. But seriously I would take another Beckett over the astronaut... Sheesh like 40 steps of fetch this, kill this robot, listen to her complain about headaches, rinse and repeat like 20 times..

13 hours ago, Nutrageous69 said:

Yeah I had a decent amount of trouble with Beckett in general. Multiple quest parts resulted in his marker not showing up on the main screen. I want to say it was when a new location was added to my map that I didn't have before. But seriously I would take another Beckett over the astronaut... Sheesh like 40 steps of fetch this, kill this robot, listen to her complain about headaches, rinse and repeat like 20 times..

hahaha true. And I got more problems with Sofia's missions, all the fking robots and turrets just destroyed me.