Teleportation and No Encounters

thefourfoldroot

Completed the game and on the final stretch now. I heard somewhere you could get rewards that allow teleportation and no encounters, which would greatly speed up looking for chests and general traversal

Anybody know where I can get these items?

edit: to partially answer my own question, you can get a “Return Skill” by giving 5 rubies to the women on the forgotten island. Unfortunately it only returns you to settlements and not dungeons, so good for the subquest trophy, but not treasure hunting.

Still trying to find the item that stops weak enemies attacking. That would be so much help.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

• 3 years later...
On 4/30/2020 at 4:26 PM, thefourfoldroot said:

Completed the game and on the final stretch now. I heard somewhere you could get rewards that allow teleportation and no encounters, which would greatly speed up looking for chests and general traversal

Anybody know where I can get these items?

edit: to partially answer my own question, you can get a “Return Skill” by giving 5 rubies to the women on the forgotten island. Unfortunately it only returns you to settlements and not dungeons, so good for the subquest trophy, but not treasure hunting.

Still trying to find the item that stops weak enemies attacking. That would be so much help.

Did you ever find the no encounters item? And by any chance remember where it was?