I want it all new trophy requirements

BadWolf760

Do you have DLCs installed as well?

I bought the game with 1st season pass included, when those DLCs already came out, so I had to unlock buildings that were added with those DLCs as well to unlock I Want It All trophy (it was before 2nd season pass came out). If you have version of the game with DLCs included, you need to unlock DLCs buildings as well. If you don't, I guess you need to buy DLCs as well (???). Which is goddamn unfair, imo. I actually complained about this trophy being locked behind DLCs on their forum. I guess, they just don't care enough to fix it....

Edited by theomgkitteh

I just unlock this trophy without the Eiffel Tower. I unlock every unique buildings except the Eiffel Tower.

By the time I get trophy, I unlock every Monument at the same time in the same map.

I have about 8 mil to build all requirement unique buildings for Monument. When last Monument unlock, I got the trophy.

May be the requirement for this trophy also incuding unlock all Monuments at same time.

If you unlock Monument and reload, that will Monumet will be locked again until all requirement unique buildings build.