How to boost with another PS4?

OverHypedG

Hello guys,

would like to know is there any guide here on the site?

Do I need two games, or only one is needed(can I install from my EU account on NA)? What then do I need to do to get the trophies on my main account?

If anyone knows, help would be appreciated.

I have never changed the primarity of my account so I do not know these type of things.

Edited by Rakinho993

12 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

Hello guys,

would like to know is there any guide here on the site?

Do I need two games, or only one is needed(can I install from my EU account on NA)? What then do I need to do to get the trophies on my main account?

If anyone knows, help would be appreciated.

I have never changed the primarity of my account so I do not know these type of things.

Let's say you have PS4-1 and PS4-2

You will play with your main account on PS4-1 to get trophies !

On PS4-1, your account is NOT primary ! (go to parameters / connection / deactivate primary)

Now on PS4-2, make a dummy account (the one you will boost with)

And also add your main account on PS4-2, and this time, put your main account primary !

That way you will be able to play all your digital games of your main account, but from your dummy account.

Now just connect with your main account on PS4-1, and with dummy account on PS4-2 ... and enjoy the self-boost ^^

Edited by seblegamer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, seblegamer said:

Let's say you have PS4-1 and PS4-2

You will play with your main account on PS4-1 to get trophies !

On PS4-1, you account is NOT primary ! (go to parameters / connection / deactivate primary)

Now on PS4-2, make a dummy account (the one you will boost with)

And also add your main account on PS4-2, and this time, put your main account primary !

That way you will be able to play all your digital games of your main account, but from your dummy account.

Now just connect with your main account on PS4-1, and with dummy account on PS4-2 ... and enjoy the self-boost ^^

Wow, thanks a lot!

Do you need two copies of a game? No if you use digital bought games like Seblegamer explained how to. Yes if you have a game on disc.

Can you use games from different regions? Yes. Just as Seblegamer explained for digitally bought games to use on 2 ps4s, it pretty much done already. Like you bought a game on acc2 NA region, install that game on your ps4-1, select your acc1 on ps4-1 to start the game. Go to acc2 on ps4-2 and start the game. Games and most DLC are shared on ps3 and ps4 between all users.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Do you need two copies of a game? No if you use digital bought games like Seblegamer explained how to. Yes if you have a game on disc.

Can you use games from different regions? Yes. Just as Seblegamer explained for digitally bought games to use on 2 ps4s, it pretty much done already. Like you bought a game on acc2 NA region, install that game on your ps4-1, select your acc1 on ps4-1 to start the game. Go to acc2 on ps4-2 and start the game. Games and most DLC are shared on ps3 and ps4 between all users.

Thanks! Yes, I was talking about digital games mostly, so I can buy them once only.