Game Freeze

AjoBoB

Hi,

This Game is freezing so often on my vita. not while playing. if i start that game i can play one mission, and when i want to start the next one it freezes, pretty often.

i noted it freezes more often if i am in location where Wi-Fi is not connectet. Playing with Internet-Connection i have no problems. Playing Offline sucks atm.

Does anyone has a same problem or solution?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

This Game is freezing so often on my vita. not while playing. if i start that game i can play one mission, and when i want to start the next one it freezes, pretty often.

i noted it freezes more often if i am in location where Wi-Fi is not connectet. Playing with Internet-Connection i have no problems. Playing Offline sucks atm.

Does anyone has a same problem or solution?

I've had this exact same problem.  I played the game a lot while out of the country (without internet connection) and the game froze after the 2nd mission every single time.  Now that I'm back at home, it's running just fine.  I think there must be an issue with it needing an Internet connection for leaderboards, microtransactions, etc. that it freezes every time it tries to find something that's not there. 

At this point, I doubt there will be a fix other than always play online...

• 6 months later...

I experienced  similar issues the other day while I was travelling - every time I would try to enter the store, the game would just crash and I would be forced to close it and then restart.

This game is definitely best played with an internet connection, which is a pain. I did also notice, while I was traveling, I didn't earn any trophies; that said however, when I got back home a couple of trophies popped as soon as I booted the game up (namely Medic :bronze:  and To The Max! :bronze: )

• 4 years later...