“Overcoming the Past“ Trophy Glitch/Bugged

ZZORUX

I just beat the game and wanted to start the endgame content however I noticed that I didn’t acquire the “Overcoming the Past“ Trophy which you obtain after beating Lady Yunalesca. Unfortunately I don’t have an old safe file to beat her again and I don’t want to start a new one, so my question is if anyone had experienced the same issue and solved it without trying to beat her again to make the trophy pop up. If that is not possible I will cancel my plans for the platinum trophy because the fight was a real annoying one and starting a new game file for it will not 100% guarantee me to obtain the trophy because I already read about people online, that they didn’t became it even with their second try. I hope that someone can help me because I‘m really frustrated right now.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

I am here because I just beat it this b** and I was sure there was a trophy for beating her, so I checked my trophy list, and I was right it didn't pop!

Anyway I do have a save just before the fight, but the problem why the guide here and in pst don't mention this highly glitched trophy?!!

I will have to fight her later because I have had it with the 6 minutes cutscene right now.

Edited by Espada-girl

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2020 at 10:42 PM, Espada-girl said:

yes it popped after beating her the second time.

Was this by going back through a save or in a second playthrough? I stupidly only ever created one save file so I can't go back. Was wondering if beating the game might cause it to pop, since you obviously have to beat her in order to do so...

On ١٩‏/٨‏/٢٠٢٠ at 9:59 PM, LaunchpadMcDuck said:

Was this by going back through a save or in a second playthrough? I stupidly only ever created one save file so I can't go back. Was wondering if beating the game might cause it to pop, since you obviously have to beat her in order to do so...

I kept a save right before the fight and load it later and beat her, if you don't have another save well you need to start a new game and beat her no other way unfortunately.