All allies joined not unlocking

https://www.google.be/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/horizon/comments/6w7nt3/all_allies_joined_trophy_still_bugged/

Oh and apparently choosing heart is the safest way for getting this trophy. Most people who experienced this bug had to either go to sleep (pop) or start over until it pops. I only seen one guy saying they did nothing and it eventually suddenly popped up.

Although in 2020... make sure to check your list thoroughly if you didn’t miss anything. Some people were having issues with 0/1 heart, slept and then it popped. But these are all posts in 2017.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

https://www.google.be/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/horizon/comments/6w7nt3/all_allies_joined_trophy_still_bugged/

Oh and apparently choosing heart is the safest way for getting this trophy. Most people who experienced this bug had to either go to sleep (pop) or start over until it pops. I only seen one guy saying they did nothing and it eventually suddenly popped up.

Although in 2020... make sure to check your list thoroughly if you didn’t miss anything. Some people were having issues with 0/1 heart, slept and then it popped. But these are all posts in 2017.

Thanks, I think the issue is that I didn't do the cause for concern mission. I'm gonna do that mission and see if it helps

9 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I did cause for concern and it didn't pop. This game was enjoyable but now I have no joy for it. Why would you make a trophy like this so broken.

5 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I did cause for concern and it didn't pop. This game was enjoyable but now I have no joy for it. Why would you make a trophy like this so broken.

Have you completed “The Looming Shadow” mission?

• Like 1

Since side missions and errands typically only show up when you get close enough, it's possible that the map still have something undiscovered, did you remove the fog from all areas? 

For reference, there are 22 side missions and 14 errands.

Also, if you obtained some allies after completing the game the first time, you'll need to rest before the final battle to trigger the trophy 

35 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

Since side missions and errands typically only show up when you get close enough, it's possible that the map still have something undiscovered, did you remove the fog from all areas? 

For reference, there are 22 side missions and 14 errands.

Also, if you obtained some allies after completing the game the first time, you'll need to rest before the final battle to trigger the trophy 

I did all the side quest and errands but it still says I've only completes 21. I cleared the entire map of fog, I've gotten all the collectibles, and I've beaten the final mission atleast 7 times, also I have Done all bandit camps, all cauldrons, all tallnecks, all corrupted zones, and have every other trophy. 

13 minutes ago, JEDI_BROTHERS said:

I did all the side quest and errands but it still says I've only completes 21. I cleared the entire map of fog, I've gotten all the collectibles, and I've beaten the final mission atleast 7 times, also I have Done all bandit camps, all cauldrons, all tallnecks, all corrupted zones, and have every other trophy. 

These are all of the missions that have to be completed to get the optional allies AND always choose the heart option:

• A Moment's Peace
  • A Daughter's Vengeance
  • Sun and Shadow
  • Honor the Fallen
  • Sunstone Rock
  • Hunting for the Lodge - Hunter's Blind - Deadliest Game - Redmaw
  • Traitor's Bounty - Queen's Gambit

These are all of the optional allies:

• Aluki
  • Elida
  • Erend
  • Janeva
  • Nakoa
  • Namman
  • Petra
  • Sona
  • Talanah
  • Teb
  • Uthid
  • Vanesha
  • Vari

The link below will show you all of the errands when you scroll a bit further down + all of the side quests.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/03/guide_horizon_zero_dawn_walkthrough_-_quests_side-quests_errands_best_ending_bandit_camps_and_cauldrons

If you are 100% certain, you can try to contact the developer (if possible). Its hard to believe this trophy is still bugged in 2020, lots of people have this game platinum so this is odd.

Edited by LoveInHell

40 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

These are all of the missions that have to be completed to get the optional allies AND always choose the heart option:

• A Moment's Peace
  • A Daughter's Vengeance
  • Sun and Shadow
  • Honor the Fallen
  • Sunstone Rock
  • Hunting for the Lodge - Hunter's Blind - Deadliest Game - Redmaw
  • Traitor's Bounty - Queen's Gambit

These are all of the optional allies:

• Aluki
  • Elida
  • Erend
  • Janeva
  • Nakoa
  • Namman
  • Petra
  • Sona
  • Talanah
  • Teb
  • Uthid
  • Vanesha
  • Vari

The link below will show you all of the errands when you scroll a bit further down + all of the side quests.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/03/guide_horizon_zero_dawn_walkthrough_-_quests_side-quests_errands_best_ending_bandit_camps_and_cauldrons

If you are 100% certain, you can try to contact the developer (if possible). Its hard to believe this trophy is still bugged in 2020, lots of people have this game platinum so this is odd.

Thank you so much!!! I missed Sunstone rock and I got the platinum :) that was my 10th platinum

• Like 1