Tier 4 crafting materials

So I have all the DLC and everything and was wondering if there was a way to keep getting more tier 4 materials? I bought all the tier 4 in the Descent DLC and Black Emporium DLC. Do either of these merchants ever restock their wares? Or is there another location I'm missing? Outside of the couple you get when you kill a high dragon. 

And while I know I can buy an infinite amount through the Trespassor DLC, I'm not looking to go there since that's post game. And not only is it post game, starting it locks you out from the vanilla game and all other DLC permanently. Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

They restock them when you start over so the only way is to farm them

Is there a good way to farm them? I've killed 5 high dragons so far so I know I still have a few of them left. But where else can you farm them? Are there any respawning enemies where you can acquire them?

And as far as I know, they fixed the crafting material duplication glitch as well. Unless I'm missing something there. 

Edited by Champ147

3 hours ago, Champ147 said:

Is there a good way to farm them? I've killed 5 high dragons so far so I know I still have a few of them left. But where else can you farm them? Are there any respawning enemies where you can acquire them?

And as far as I know, they fixed the crafting material duplication glitch as well. Unless I'm missing something there. 

Apart from killing Dragons,I can't remember any other spot for the tier 4 materials.

As for tier 3 materials, i remember using an exploit with a chest.I would get everything except one item from the chest and after leaving the area, the chest had all the loot again.That's where i farmed them.

I also remember saving and reloading when using tier 3 or 4 materials, until i got what i needed.