Customization related trophies

The trophies  “ This is my rifle”   “ This is my gun” & “ Damn, I look Good” aren’t popping..... I have attachments equipped I  even went as far instead of equipping the basic attachments spending the in game currency to rent some of other attachments and it still hasn’t popped, is there somthing simple I’m missing? or is it a problem that others have may encountered

edit: okay so after doing some research there is only one YouTube video showing how to get it, it’s very strange some attachments can stay as default and others require you to Rent attachments for One day and equip them (credits to YT user @rustymillion)

Unfortunately I still have been found a solution for the “damn I look good” achievement

Edited by MorbidMercenary
Solutions

Have you tried doing the following from my Guide on .org?:

Notes:

- The Skins and equippable "Trophies", don't count for this trophy so don't waste your GP on them

- The Frag Grenade Mk.1 and Combat Knife Mk.1 are already equipped so don't need changing.

Go: Customization => Armour then rent the following items:

- Allied APC Ranger Helmet
- Allied Ranger LT Chest Armour
- Allied APC L9-Raven Leg Armour

Now press R1 then scroll down to the Tactical slot and rent the Revival Injector Mk. 1. The trophy will pop after equipping all of the above items.

Source: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/blacklight-retribution/guide/

• Like 1