An interesting and simplistic platformer brought to us by Sometimes You and the Potata Company

xBloodxRampag3x

Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a post here about Potata. The game is somewhat interesting for something coming from Sometimes You. Now I wouldn't say it is the greatest game I have played from them, but it's alright for the most part. I got the opportunity to play early and just wanted to give a link to my video here so you all can check it out and see for yourself. I appreciate it if you check it out. Feel free to drop a comment or like. Thank you for checking out my post!

Roughly 16 trophies are missable, though some of those are incredibly hard to miss. No chapter select is available, but everything can be done in one playthrough. The trophies that aren't missable are Conquer Fear, Here Comes a New Challenger, Not Enough Challenge, Genius, and Foxey. 

4 hours ago, Velvet said:

Roughly 16 trophies are missable, though some of those are incredibly hard to miss. No chapter select is available, but everything can be done in one playthrough. The trophies that aren't missable are Conquer Fear, Here Comes a New Challenger, Not Enough Challenge, Genius, and Foxey. 

Appreciate the info for that, I haven't had the time to play the game a ton myself yet. So I haven't accomplished a ton.