Glitched Trophies?

SourPussPro

I recently completed Spelunky (beating Olmec from the mines) and I did not get the "Ironman" or the "Made It" trophies. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem, and/or was able to fix it. I have played on my PSVita as well, but have not beaten the game on it. They share the same trophy list, could this be causing the glitch by any chance?

Thanks in advance! 

{First time posting, so if  made any "no-no's", then let me know :)}

Okay!! So I just beat Olmec on the PSVita version for the first time and both the "Ironman" and the "Made It" Trophies. Looks like because they share the same trophy list, you need to beat it on both versions? I don't really know, because i got all of the other trophies on the PS# system before even getting out of The Mines on the Vita. Massive glitch, in my opinion, seeing as not everyone has a Vita.

Edited by SourPussPro
  • Like 1

Well, more "good news" - 100% journal DID NOT unlock for me. That's bs because its not like I can just re-find everything again, right? Ugh, and I actually tweeted Derek, but of course, no fucking response. This game is broke as shit on PS3, doesn't even have Daily Challenge.  :angry: Fuck you Derek, fuck you hard you lazy piece of shit. 

• 2 weeks later...

Late to the party, but yeah... massive glitching going on. I got the Ahnk from the black market and the trophy didn't unlock until I entered the temple... then when I beat Olmec I didn't get either trophy.

We need to tweet at Derek Yu and see if he can do anything about this, but seeing as a different team produced the PS3 version it may not be possible...

try delete / back up all the game data and start a new one all over again this might fix the trophy glitch, something like this happen to me on a game called hydrophobia prophecy on a trophy required you to pick up every item and files in the game i deleted all the save data and played it again the glitch has gone!

if this didn't works then a new update patch is your only hope which it's at the hand of the developers. 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally beat Hell and got big money in the same run on my ps3 and the trophies didn't pop either.  On my Vita the door above the entrance doesn't have all of the gems like on my ps3.  Is there maybe a problem with cross save that is throwing off the trophies?  Hopefully they fix it, because I got pretty lucky and don't think I'll be able to do it again in the near future.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had no problems with the game when I played it on PS3 and later on Vita some years ago.

Just to clarify, to earn the trophies "Made It", "Ironman", "Speedlunky", and "To Hell and Back" you actually need to exit the final level (either 4-4 or 5-4 depending if you are in the Temple or in Hell).

You can earn the rest of the trophies just by fulfilling their requirements without the need to exit te level you are in. It may take some seconds for trophies to pop when you meet the requirements of more than one trophy.

By the way, I played the game offline, so it may solve the problem.

• Like 1