"trophy" Another one bites the dust

KayroJK

I've been to 25 different islands, and I've only found two survivor camps.  I’ve been looking for two days running everything with the gyrocopter.  does anyone have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Edited by KayroJK

See my thread I created a week or so back =D

Did you create your own island(s)?  If you did, you could have potentially replaced your island with one of three survivor remnant islands.  You can fix it though, you just have to erase and restore the original island and go there.

Hope that helps.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, shadowTECnology said:

See my thread I created a week or so back =D

Did you create your own island(s)?  If you did, you could have potentially replaced your island with one of three survivor remnant islands.  You can fix it though, you just have to erase and restore the original island and go there.

Hope that helps.

That's it.

17 hours ago, shadowTECnology said:

Veja o meu tópico eu criei uma semana mais ou menos = D

Você criou suas próprias ilhas? Se o fizesse, poderia ter potencialmente substituído sua ilha por uma das três ilhas remanescentes sobreviventes. Você pode consertá-lo, basta apagar e restaurar a ilha original e ir para lá.

Espero que ajude.

Hello my friend, unfortunately this is not the case, I saw your tip before starting the game and I didn’t really create custom islands, I’m starting to believe that a survivor camp bugged, I can’t stand to run all over looking, I’ll start one  new save.  anyway thank you for your attempt to help

Sorry my tip didn't work for you =(

My only other suggestion before restarting would be to make a temporary map, and check off each island as you explored them again.  I know that is time consuming, but that was how I determined each island I explored and realized one of the islands I created removed one of the remnants so I had to restore the original.

3 hours ago, shadowTECnology said:

Sorry my tip didn't work for you =(

My only other suggestion before restarting would be to make a temporary map, and check off each island as you explored them again.  I know that is time consuming, but that was how I determined each island I explored and realized one of the islands I created removed one of the remnants so I had to restore the original.

I just won the trophy, what really happened was that there were only 2 survivor camps on my first one, so I started another save and this time I managed to find all 3 survivor camps, anyway, thank you very much for your tip  , I used it from the beginning, I'm not getting the trophy even because of this bug

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Struggled with this but contacted MrKush420 who recently got it for a seed. It Worked and were in the exact same places as his were also quite good resources.

Seed  #74538758

1-1 being bottom left  

1-5 Being Bottom Right

Remnants are at

Remnant #1

1-4

Remnant #2

1-2

Remnant#3

2-1

Hope That makes Senses

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, sline20 said:

Struggled with this but contacted MrKush420 who recently got it for a seed. It Worked and were in the exact same places as his were also quite good resources.

Seed  #74538758

1-1 being bottom left  

1-5 Being Bottom Right

Remnants are at

Remnant #1

1-4

Remnant #2

1-2

Remnant#3

2-1

Hope That makes Senses

I can confirm this is accurate. The survivor remnants were on the exact same islands, but the boss islands were different on each of our playthroughs. If you would like a screen shot, you can message me on PSN and I will send one over.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

So Let me elaborate to makes things easier.
Make sure you don't have bosses on those selected Remnants tiers.
When you drop in and sail towards the middle/main Island grab the compas from the emergency raft, grab some essentials if you want like rocks, sticks, cloth, fiber leaves,
RATIONS.
Open compass and use the raft or swim (I swam) to
SOUTH Island from your main. Make your base there, build, harvest, collect. Untill you make a raft 1x2, rutter, sail, maybe canopy.
Eat up (remember you got 3 Rations) and then make your journey 
SOUTH-WEST 1 Remnant from that Island sail EAST 2 Remnant then you travel NORTH-EAST twice and boom - 
3 Remnant encounter and you'll get trophy for finding them and for Wollie randomly in one of them along the way.

SOUTH (Base) -> SOUTH-WEST  1R -> EAST  2R -> NORTH-EAST -> NORTH-EAST  3R

Edited by Mr Green
Additional information
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...