KayroJK

"trophy" Another one bites the dust

7 posts in this topic

I've been to 25 different islands, and I've only found two survivor camps.  I’ve been looking for two days running everything with the gyrocopter.  does anyone have any idea what i might be doing wrong?

Edited by KayroJK

See my thread I created a week or so back =D

Did you create your own island(s)?  If you did, you could have potentially replaced your island with one of three survivor remnant islands.  You can fix it though, you just have to erase and restore the original island and go there.

Hope that helps.

55 minutes ago, shadowTECnology said:

See my thread I created a week or so back =D

Did you create your own island(s)?  If you did, you could have potentially replaced your island with one of three survivor remnant islands.  You can fix it though, you just have to erase and restore the original island and go there.

Hope that helps.

That's it.

17 hours ago, shadowTECnology said:

Veja o meu tópico eu criei uma semana mais ou menos = D

Você criou suas próprias ilhas? Se o fizesse, poderia ter potencialmente substituído sua ilha por uma das três ilhas remanescentes sobreviventes. Você pode consertá-lo, basta apagar e restaurar a ilha original e ir para lá.

Espero que ajude.

Hello my friend, unfortunately this is not the case, I saw your tip before starting the game and I didn’t really create custom islands, I’m starting to believe that a survivor camp bugged, I can’t stand to run all over looking, I’ll start one  new save.  anyway thank you for your attempt to help

Sorry my tip didn't work for you =(

My only other suggestion before restarting would be to make a temporary map, and check off each island as you explored them again.  I know that is time consuming, but that was how I determined each island I explored and realized one of the islands I created removed one of the remnants so I had to restore the original.

3 hours ago, shadowTECnology said:

Sorry my tip didn't work for you =(

My only other suggestion before restarting would be to make a temporary map, and check off each island as you explored them again.  I know that is time consuming, but that was how I determined each island I explored and realized one of the islands I created removed one of the remnants so I had to restore the original.

I just won the trophy, what really happened was that there were only 2 survivor camps on my first one, so I started another save and this time I managed to find all 3 survivor camps, anyway, thank you very much for your tip  , I used it from the beginning, I'm not getting the trophy even because of this bug

So there is 25 squares on the cartographer but the watch says i visited 24 islands and i have been in all of them. So my question is what square is not counted as island ? A way out perhaps?