Help me boost trophy completion %!

dtb345

Hi bud, I see a number of options on your list;

- Mafia III is a slog, and a bad game, but it does have a load of Trophies available - and the DLC has recently been made free (grab it before it's too late, if it isn't already).

- COD Infinite Warfare has a quick campaign, with a few Trophies you should be able to clean off quick

- Eat nothing but Kelp for three days in Minecraft to get that coveted 100%!

- Just Cause 3 has a lot of Trophies you should be able to get sorta quickly (source; played it on PC, regretted every minute of it - full Plat will be a long, drawn-out process)

- GTA V - if nothing else, play through the story

- COD WWII, it's free for PS Plus folk now so the online should be lively, boost online while you can

- inFamous Second Son, a 20 hour Plat and you're already a ways there, git it done! :D

- Wolf Among Us, Telltale game, self-explanatory

- Proteus, some reasonably rare Trophies in there, played it on Vita myself. Should take but a few hours of wandering about

- PASBR, looks like you missed one online Trophy, but grind the story mode for more Trophies

That shoudl give you a good start, let us know what you decide on!

Edited by Golem25

I'm gonna clean up some games like madden nfl arcade. Psasbr, and jetpack joyride at the moment

14 hours ago, Golem25 said:

Hi bud, I see a number of options on your list;

- Mafia III is a slog, and a bad game, but it does have a load of Trophies available - and the DLC has recently been made free (grab it before it's too late, if it isn't already).

- COD Infinite Warfare has a quick campaign, with a few Trophies you should be able to clean off quick

- Eat nothing but Kelp for three days in Minecraft to get that coveted 100%!

- Just Cause 3 has a lot of Trophies you should be able to get sorta quickly (source; played it on PC, regretted every minute of it - full Plat will be a long, drawn-out process)

- GTA V - if nothing else, play through the story

- COD WWII, it's free for PS Plus folk now so the online should be lively, boost online while you can

- inFamous Second Son, a 20 hour Plat and you're already a ways there, git it done! :D

- Wolf Among Us, Telltale game, self-explanatory

- Proteus, some reasonably rare Trophies in there, played it on Vita myself. Should take but a few hours of wandering about

- PASBR, looks like you missed one online Trophy, but grind the story mode for more Trophies

That shoudl give you a good start, let us know what you decide on!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...